We are proud to announce that an ambitious Program developed by Kingsfield Academy for TechnipFMC has been recognised with a “Highly Commended” Award in the Innovation for Learning Category at last week’s ECITB Training & Development Awards.
The global Program focuses on developing project management skills and strategies for improved project profitability.
The innovative elements of the Program arise from a combination of factors:
• Strong sponsor vision and tie-in with business strategy
• A highly participative learning design (75:25 participation vs instruction)
• A coaching approach to the delivery
• Co-delivery with senior client practitioners in each region
• Client specific and highly relevant case studies
• Co-coaches as change champions in their regions
• Integrating relational & leadership elements with the commercial content
In addition to these factors, the Program’s success was achieved through close collaboration with our client’s proactive corporate learning team, who ensured that key stakeholders were aligned to the goals of the Program and trusted our team to lead creatively as subject matter experts and learning professionals.